Thursday, May 2, 2013

Birthday Shoes

I’m not sure how many of you believe in star signs but the fashion world went crazy when Charlotte Olympia launched her latest collection aka “Cosmic collection of exquisite flats and box clutches”. This is a collection that is devoted to all 12 star signs of the Zodiac.  I mean how cool that is :)
  
Trust me the collection is all about attention and you’ll be able to stand out and be the center of the attention easily but in the most stylish manner. Personally I seriously think the collection is such a genius idea and love the whole concept.  Yes I would like to wear my star sign (cancer) and flaunt it as much as possible since they are so unique.  
  
Shoes & the pandora clutches are perfect birthday gifts too and both the items feature a gold hand-painted enamel Zodiac symbol, embellished with Swarovski crystals. Also they come with a Charlotte Olympia horoscope booklet.

Anyone want to make men's loafers like this? I want a pair! 




No comments:

Post a Comment