Saturday, April 7, 2012

2nd Time

Yesterday, as planned, Man and me went to Halal Karnival in KLCC.
After having breakfast at Mamak, we then went to KLCC.
As I remembered, this is the second time I bring Man along to Halal Karnival.

And for me, this is my 3rd or 4th time, I guess.


Signing something to collect the free gift. LOL

Man likes to collect free gift with paper bag every time we were here.
Last year, he made comparison with me, who can get the paper bag more.
Of course he got more, because he's a man and there are a lot of girls promoter in the event.

Oh ya, I bumped into Jiha and her mom.
Look likes Jiha felt tired and been forced to carry her mom's shopping stuff.
I laughed when I saw she made face and nagging to her mom that had shopping non stop :D

Man and me just looking around and I just bought Barbican drinks.
I wish I can buy a lot more but you know, Man is always in hurry and looks like his mind was stringy.
Ni yang susah bawak orang lelaki pergi shopping, mood kita pun boleh hilang bila dia buat muka serabut T_T

Later, we had lunch at KFC and I sent Man to home.
He always fell asleep in my car.
I should take his picture next time when he feel asleep. HI HI HI.


No comments:

Post a Comment