Friday, April 6, 2012

Spend the Day

I plan to meet my best friend, Jiha in Wangsa Walk.
Already 1 month we didnt meet.
So it will be a routine meeting, once a month after this ;D



Lunch dishes at Georgetown Kopitiam. Jiha just having simple dish while I having heavy dish.
French fries as snack. Hurm .. not bad.

Later, Jiha wants to eat ice cream pulak.
Am not so into ice cream, but this time I layan jelah her wish ...
So we went to Moo Cow Frozen Yogurt, which is quiet pricey ;









We really having fun here as the decoration is childish.
Jiha not paying attention to my stories. She distracted with the animal image that has kampung name.




I laughed when see the character of animal behind Jiha.
I remembered someone. LOL


Spend time with fun. Lurve it.



Sorry for the puffy eyes of me :D

No comments:

Post a Comment